- Language: C++
- Location: New York
- Company Description: Prop Trading Firm
- Job Id: 1122
The chance to work for a boutique prop trading firm, based out of NYC. Alongside other developers, you will be responsible for the design and development of their big data pipeline that goes through structured and unstructured data to make market decisions from there.
You will help build out their brand-new trading platform – so a lot of greenfield work and not just maintaining existing systems! – that has been built in-house, is super-fast and beats anything in the market. It’s well designed with virtually no downtime. This will be end to end work from the research platform and cloud computing to the low latency execution/market data.
– Strong C/C++ experience
– A solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, etc
– Experience developing highly available systems with very tight latency constraints
– Experience with highly distributed systems
– A desire to work in a small firm (around 15/20 people)
– A BS degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics (or a related)