- Language: C++
- Location: Mountain View
- Company Description: Storage Company
- Job Id: 1088
This is a chance to work for a start-up team within a top flash storage company that is making a huge impact with firms concerned with server/desktop visualization, OLTP, and Cloud computing.
You would be part of a small elite team of hardware and software engineers working on hardcore CS problems around performance, scalability, and massive data intensive computing. Given the size of the team as well as the early stage/business critical nature of the project, you would have a great deal of say in terms of the direction of the overall product and have full exposure to the end-to end development lifecycle.
Responsibilities will include the design/implementation of algorithms for their high performance/reliability systems, as well as owning and delivering the product from conception to completion.
All perks expected at a tech firm included (eg flexi-vacation, medical/commuter benefits, free meals, excellent break out areas etc!)
You will have…
- Solid CS with sound understanding of data structure, algorithms, and complexity
- Hands on experience with some of the following…distributed computing, compilers, Linux Kernel
- Hands on coding experience in C, C++, Java, Go-Lang etc.
- Previous storage experience isn’t required